Verici Dx is a developer of a complementary suite of leading-edge tests forming a kidney transplant platform for personalized patient and organ response risk to assist clinicians in medical management for improved patient outcomes.
- Tell us about your patient-based focus in the area of kidney transplant.
- Which research underpins your platform? • How does this open up treatment options?
- What does the US designation of laboratory developed tests (LDT) mean for Clarava and Tuteva, and how does the commercialisation strategy differ in other markets?
- Might the technology work for other types of organ transplant?
- What are your licensing and intellectual property strategies?
- Which milestones should investors focus on in the coming year?