Verici DX Logo

FAQs for investors

Frequently Asked Questions

Managing my shareholding

Please contact Link Group if you have enquiries about your Verici Dx plc shareholding, including those concerning the following matters:

  • change of name or address or bank account details;
  • loss of share certificate;
  • share transfers; and
  • information regarding the administration of your shareholding.

You can contact link in the following ways:

By email:

By phone: +44 (0) 113 467 4000

By post:
Link Group
The Registry
Central Square
29 Wellington Street

Online: please see below for details on how to set up and manage your shareholding online.

Can I manage my shareholding online?

Our registrar, Link Group operates a web-based enquiry and portfolio management service for shareholders called Signal Shares.

Through the service, you can:

  • access details about your shares;
  • check sales, purchases or transfers relating to your shares;
  • ask to receive important shareholder information by email, directly to your inbox;
  • update your name, address or bank details online; and
  • register your voting instructions for Verici Dx plc’s Annual General Meetings.

To register for Signal Shares just visit All you need is your investor code, which can be found on your share certificate or your dividend tax voucher. Your rights as a shareholder will not be affected in any way.

Link Group offers shareholders the choice of receiving communications such as the notice of meeting by email or online instead of by post.

What should I do if a shareholder has died?

In the event of the death of a shareholder the next of kin or administrator of the estate should contact the Company’s Registrar, Link Group. Link Group have a Designated Bereavement Services Helpline UK callers: 0800 181 4702 or International callers: +44 800 181 4702.

How can I buy or sell shares in Verici Dx plc?

In order to buy shares, or sell some or all of your shares, you need to contact a stockbroker or share-dealing service. As well as specialist stockbrokers, most high street banks and a number of building societies offer share-dealing services. Link also offer a share dealing service and more details can be found at

Share dealing services may be telephone, postal or internet-based and commission rates can vary considerably. Before selling shares, you should ensure that you have the related share certificate(s).

If you are selling shares which are registered in a nominee name, rather than your own name, you need to contact the nominee to make arrangements to sell the shares.

Where can I find out more information on share scams and fraud?

Scam Smart Warning

Verici Dx plc are aware that shareholders may be targeted by unsolicited phone calls or correspondence from 'investment specialists' concerning investment matters. Verici Dx plc has no relationship with and does not endorse any of the services offered by these companies. Details of any share dealing facilities that we endorse are included in our mailings.

Verici Dx plc has not appointed or authorised any 'investment specialists' to contact shareholders and you should therefore be wary of any unsolicited calls or offers of advice. Such 'investment specialists' can be very persistent and extremely persuasive and a survey in 2006 by the Financial Conduct Authority (the “FCA”, then the Financial Service Authority) has reported that the average amount lost by investors is around £20,000. It is not just the novice investor that has been duped in this way, many victims have been successfully investing for a number of years. The followings points are intended to help you in this regard.

  • Make sure you get the correct name of the person and organisation and make a record of any other information they give you, e.g. telephone number, address etc.
  • Check that they are properly authorised by the FCA before getting involved. You can check at
  • The FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) maintains on its website a list of unauthorised overseas companies who are targeting, or have targeted UK investors and any approach from such organisations should be reported to the FCA so that the list can be kept up to date and any appropriate action can be considered. If you deal with an unauthorised company, you would not be eligible to receive payment under the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. The FCA can be contacted by telephone on 0800 111 6768 or search the warning list by visiting
  • Contact our registrar, Link Group

For further information please visit, which goes into greater detail of the warning signs and how to protect yourself.

How do I report a share scam?

If you are approached about a share scam you should tell the FCA using the share fraud reporting form at, where you can find out about the latest investment scams. You can also call the Consumer Helpline on 0800 111 6768.

If you have already paid money to share fraudsters you should contact Action Fraud on 0300 123 2040.

More detailed information on this or similar activity can be found on the website